Ghana League Clubs Association vice chairman, George Amoako has been named the new Kumasi Kumasi Asante Kotoko Chief Executive Officer in a newly-constituted management team for the club.
The former King Faisal executive takes over from the erstwhile administration headed by Lawyer Yaw Boafo, which was dissolved by the club Executive Chairman, Dr. Kwame Kyei on Monday.
Amoako previously served as the Financial and Administrative Manager of Kotoko under Herbert Mensah’s era between 2002 and 2003.
The 11-member management team was announced in a statement by the club on Monday evening and will also see the return of Edmund Ackah, Team Manager of the Black Stars B, and a former Accra Representative of the club under Opoku Nti’s management.
Ackah will reprise his role as Accra Representative of the club.
Rose Padmore Yeboah, the only surviving member from the previous management team, maintains her role as Administrative Manager.
Full list of new Kotoko Management:
- George Amoako – Chief Executive Officer
- Lawyer Samuel Sarfo Duku – Communications Director
- Yaw Amo Sarpong – Policy Analyst
- Isaac Donkor – Director of Operations
- Dr. Jerry Pratt Newton – Medical Officer
- Edmund Ackah – Accra Representative
- Nana Kwame Dankwah – Deputy Accra Representative
- Caleb Adams – Psychologist
- Rose Padmore Yeboah – Administrative Manager
- Lucy Josephine Andoh – Deputy Administrative Manager
- Nana Akwasi Gyambibi – Special Assistant to the Executive Chairman.
The New Management of the club. pic.twitter.com/EEr1WCsxrl
— Asante Kotoko SC (@AsanteKotoko_SC) August 13, 2018