The Ghana Football Association (GFA) has released a list of 23 clubs, players and officials charged with various acts of misconduct.
In a statement, the GFA stated that the named officials and clubs are to either submit their written defence statements or opt to appear in person before the Disciplinary Committee.
Among the charged clubs include current Ghana Premier League leaders, Kumasi Asante Kotoko, Elmina Sharks, Ashgold and Women’s Premier League team, Soccer Intellectuals.
Two Match Commissioners, Ergbert MacDonald Amartey and Samuel Otoo have also been charged along with four persons from Eleven Wonders; Winger, Abass Ganiu, Team Manager, Amo Ernest, Left-back, Perry Addison Rockson and Haderu Ashittey Ollenu.
The GFA, however, did not include the specific offences each defendant was charged with.
Full list of charged officials, clubs and players:
- FC Savannah
- Elmina Sharks
- Asana Hamidu – Ashtown Ladies
- Stephen Manu – New Edubiase
- Soccer Intellectuals
- Ergbert MacDonald Amartey – Match Commissioner
- Samuel Otoo – Match Commissioner
- Ashantigold SC
- BA United FC
- Berekum Arsenals
- Unistar Academy
- New Edubiase FC
- Techiman Eleven Wonders
- Alhaji Abdul Daim Abubakar
- Naafew Gariba
- Asante Kotoko SC
- Ali Yakubu – Soccer Intellectuals
- Abass Ganiu – Eleven Wonders
- Amo Ernest – Eleven Wonders
- Perry Addison Rockson – Eleven Wonders
- Haderu Ashittey Ollenu – Eleven Wonders
- Paul Tandoh – Hearts of Oak
- Amin Adams Mohammed – Eleven Wonders