Ghanaian winger Frank Acheampong has been chosen as part of the three fastest wingers in the FIFA 22 by Radio Times.
The Shenzhen FC star has an overall pace of 96 percent with an over all potential percentage of 77.
Acheampong is third on the list behind Wolves Adama Traore as well as Vinicius Jnr of Real Madrid and he goes for a price tag of 10 Million Pounds.
This is the third time in his career Acheampong has made the list with the previous two being when he was with Anderlecht in Belgium.
Below is the full list:
- Adama Traore – RW, pace 96, overall 78, potential 81, age 25, price £16.5 million
- Vinicius Jr – LW, pace 95, overall 80, potential 90, age 21, price £52 million
- Frank Acheampong – LW, pace 94, overall 77, potential 77, age 27, price £10 million
- Ismaila Sarr – RW, pace 94, overall 78, potential 86, age 23, price £28 million
- Moussa Diaby – LW, pace 94, overall 81, potential 88, age 22, price £47 million